HomeFAQRegisterLog in
Search
 
 

Display results as :
 
Rechercher Advanced Search
August 2017
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
 123456
78910111213
14151617181920
21222324252627
28293031   
CalendarCalendar
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 94 on Mon Jan 10, 2011 5:06 pm
Top posters
jase619
 
Spartangy
 
sumsouljah
 
billy_1080
 
SnowTau
 
Lord_Coinage
 
TheMightyStoner
 
Broseph_Stalin
 
The Truthinator
 
AussieMonster
 

Share | 
 

 A swift hello

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
swift
Guest



PostSubject: A swift hello   Wed Feb 25, 2009 8:30 am

PlayStation Network ID: swiftwilly
GMT: +10 (Sydney, Australia)
Location: Sydney, Australia
What do you feel you will bring to the Australian Unit of Destruction?: Gamer for the past 20 years, unforunately i have been unable to find a good killzone 2 clan as most of my friends are PC users.
I am both a serious and casual game player however most importantly i am a MATURE player - this is what i am looking to bring to the clan. In this regard, i am looking for a MATURE and serious clan. the clan must be right for me, and i have to be right for the clan - so if this clan is full of kids, please dont let me join.
Where did you hear about the AUoD?: gamespot
Why is it that you want to join?: to win. period. oh and to have fun with some fellow mature gamers out there!

KILLZONE 2
Do you have a Headset? [REQUIRED] ofcourse i do!
Back to top Go down
swift
Guest



PostSubject: Re: A swift hello   Wed Feb 25, 2009 8:33 am

sorry i cannot see the option to edit my post, however i have made an application to join under the name of:
swiftwilly

thats if you let me join
Back to top Go down
Lord_Coinage
Table Salt
avatar

Male Number of posts : 3535
Age : 23
Location : Bateau Bay, NSW
Registration date : 2009-01-31

PostSubject: Re: A swift hello   Wed Feb 25, 2009 9:02 am

I dunno, we're a semi-serious clan. We are serious, but we're all pretty immature on the forums. I like it that way.
Back to top Go down
jase619
[AUoD] Founder
avatar

Male Number of posts : 12205
Age : 23
Location : Wollongong, NSW.
Currently Playing : Starcraft 2: Wings of dapdap
Special Rank :

Registration date : 2008-08-06

PostSubject: Re: A swift hello   Wed Feb 25, 2009 9:05 am

Lord_Coinage wrote:
I dunno, we're a semi-serious clan. We are serious, but we're all pretty immature on the forums. I like it that way.
Yeah, this

_________________

Mitchell Simpson wrote:
Can I talk to "her" most bojer indugcing best friend, your tits are awesome btw I wish you showed more skin.
Cause you are fucking horney,.I'll make.you squirt by fucking.you hardcore
Ps:please show.rus.your.pussy we are ashorebezingqxh heqbq
Back to top Go down
http://auodclan.omgforum.net/
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: A swift hello   Wed Feb 25, 2009 9:30 am

i was formally ranked 1 on us west server for warcraft and top 10 in asia for starcraft so i am quite serious if we get competitive.

it really depends on my mood. if i come back from a shtty day at work i am quite casual. i fi am relaxed, i go serious.

immature on forums is fine, but i dislike playing with immature players - i dont like listening to whingers through my headsets or kids who are showing off about how good they are (only because they have more time to play yet lack the skills).

we'll see how this "relationship" works out then.

see you online guys.


edit// i see you both are 15. you dont whinge do you? Wink
Back to top Go down
Lord_Coinage
Table Salt
avatar

Male Number of posts : 3535
Age : 23
Location : Bateau Bay, NSW
Registration date : 2009-01-31

PostSubject: Re: A swift hello   Wed Feb 25, 2009 9:35 am

Nah, we're mature online...well, I am, anyway. I haven't played with Jase, but I assume he is, too. I've never whinged, and if i've gone "What the hell?" I do it quietly, because I hate whiny kids as much as anyone else.

And i'm quite modest, so you won't hear me going on about how good I am.
Back to top Go down
jase619
[AUoD] Founder
avatar

Male Number of posts : 12205
Age : 23
Location : Wollongong, NSW.
Currently Playing : Starcraft 2: Wings of dapdap
Special Rank :

Registration date : 2008-08-06

PostSubject: Re: A swift hello   Wed Feb 25, 2009 9:36 am

inb4thisismarz

_________________

Mitchell Simpson wrote:
Can I talk to "her" most bojer indugcing best friend, your tits are awesome btw I wish you showed more skin.
Cause you are fucking horney,.I'll make.you squirt by fucking.you hardcore
Ps:please show.rus.your.pussy we are ashorebezingqxh heqbq
Back to top Go down
http://auodclan.omgforum.net/
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: A swift hello   Wed Feb 25, 2009 9:57 am

Lord_Coinage wrote:
Nah, we're mature online...well, I am, anyway. I haven't played with Jase, but I assume he is, too. I've never whinged, and if i've gone "What the hell?" I do it quietly, because I hate whiny kids as much as anyone else.

And i'm quite modest, so you won't hear me going on about how good I am.

excellent, hope to play with you soon
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: A swift hello   Wed Feb 25, 2009 10:09 am

Hey man, nice rank on warcraft and star craft hey just wondering do you play wow at all because i think i'm the only person here who does.
Oh and if you join welcome to the clan (in advance).
Back to top Go down
Lord_Coinage
Table Salt
avatar

Male Number of posts : 3535
Age : 23
Location : Bateau Bay, NSW
Registration date : 2009-01-31

PostSubject: Re: A swift hello   Wed Feb 25, 2009 11:51 am

swiftwilly wrote:
Lord_Coinage wrote:
Nah, we're mature online...well, I am, anyway. I haven't played with Jase, but I assume he is, too. I've never whinged, and if i've gone "What the hell?" I do it quietly, because I hate whiny kids as much as anyone else.

And i'm quite modest, so you won't hear me going on about how good I am.

excellent, hope to play with you soon

Probably not. I've got a 2gb download limit, and it's almost used up. March 10th is when it resets.
Back to top Go down
Bolanaise
Blue-Whale Satisfier
avatar

Male Number of posts : 1086
Age : 26
Location : Brisbane
Currently Playing : U2, AC2 and MW2
Registration date : 2009-01-16

PostSubject: Re: A swift hello   Wed Feb 25, 2009 11:51 am

Hey man welcome. Add me Bolanaise. Stay safe, stay sexy.
Back to top Go down
sumsouljah
Salt Shaker
avatar

Male Number of posts : 5933
Age : 23
Location : Melbourne, Western Suburbs
Registration date : 2009-02-01

PostSubject: Re: A swift hello   Wed Feb 25, 2009 12:01 pm

MeiscoolX wrote:
Hey man, nice rank on warcraft and star craft hey just wondering do you play wow at all because i think i'm the only person here who does.
Oh and if you join welcome to the clan (in advance).

I used to play, got bored after a few months though.

_________________
Back to top Go down
Bolanaise
Blue-Whale Satisfier
avatar

Male Number of posts : 1086
Age : 26
Location : Brisbane
Currently Playing : U2, AC2 and MW2
Registration date : 2009-01-16

PostSubject: Re: A swift hello   Wed Feb 25, 2009 12:11 pm

Didnt play wasn't into it much
Back to top Go down
Lord_Coinage
Table Salt
avatar

Male Number of posts : 3535
Age : 23
Location : Bateau Bay, NSW
Registration date : 2009-01-31

PostSubject: Re: A swift hello   Wed Feb 25, 2009 12:22 pm

I never played Warcraft, but an older brother of an old mate gave me a copy of Starcraft and I liked it. Didn't have the internet though, so I couldn't play online.
Back to top Go down
jase619
[AUoD] Founder
avatar

Male Number of posts : 12205
Age : 23
Location : Wollongong, NSW.
Currently Playing : Starcraft 2: Wings of dapdap
Special Rank :

Registration date : 2008-08-06

PostSubject: Re: A swift hello   Wed Feb 25, 2009 12:26 pm

Dont get off topic

_________________

Mitchell Simpson wrote:
Can I talk to "her" most bojer indugcing best friend, your tits are awesome btw I wish you showed more skin.
Cause you are fucking horney,.I'll make.you squirt by fucking.you hardcore
Ps:please show.rus.your.pussy we are ashorebezingqxh heqbq
Back to top Go down
http://auodclan.omgforum.net/
Lord_Coinage
Table Salt
avatar

Male Number of posts : 3535
Age : 23
Location : Bateau Bay, NSW
Registration date : 2009-01-31

PostSubject: Re: A swift hello   Wed Feb 25, 2009 12:28 pm

Aw come on Jase, we're socialising with the new member.
Back to top Go down
rbskee
Godlike
avatar

Male Number of posts : 876
Age : 29
Location : Brisbane
Currently Playing : GT5, Black Ops and Castlevania
Registration date : 2009-01-17

PostSubject: Re: A swift hello   Wed Feb 25, 2009 12:33 pm

^yeah, what jase said
Back to top Go down
billy_1080
Master of Engrish
avatar

Male Number of posts : 4988
Age : 33
Location : melb
Currently Playing : Crysis 2. BF:BC2 again... FF dissidia duodecim.
Special Rank :
Registration date : 2008-08-18

PostSubject: Re: A swift hello   Wed Feb 25, 2009 12:38 pm

welcome man! this is a great clan mainly because every one who is in it, no matter the age is rather mature for there years. if you decide to stay i garantee you will see this. even though most of us who are older are just as immature.
i'm curious, when you say mature gamer, how old are you?
oh i see it says 22, so not that mature lol

_________________


DECAPITATIOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONN!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
jase619
[AUoD] Founder
avatar

Male Number of posts : 12205
Age : 23
Location : Wollongong, NSW.
Currently Playing : Starcraft 2: Wings of dapdap
Special Rank :

Registration date : 2008-08-06

PostSubject: Re: A swift hello   Wed Feb 25, 2009 12:42 pm

Yeah, and I would've loved to see you gaming 20 years ago.

_________________

Mitchell Simpson wrote:
Can I talk to "her" most bojer indugcing best friend, your tits are awesome btw I wish you showed more skin.
Cause you are fucking horney,.I'll make.you squirt by fucking.you hardcore
Ps:please show.rus.your.pussy we are ashorebezingqxh heqbq
Back to top Go down
http://auodclan.omgforum.net/
billy_1080
Master of Engrish
avatar

Male Number of posts : 4988
Age : 33
Location : melb
Currently Playing : Crysis 2. BF:BC2 again... FF dissidia duodecim.
Special Rank :
Registration date : 2008-08-18

PostSubject: Re: A swift hello   Wed Feb 25, 2009 12:51 pm

my thoughts exactly jase. a two year old gaming, i don't think i started till i was like 4 or so

_________________


DECAPITATIOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONN!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
grince1
Blue-Whale Satisfier
avatar

Male Number of posts : 1072
Age : 22
Location : Melbourne
Currently Playing : MAG, GOW Collection, AC2
Registration date : 2009-01-22

PostSubject: Re: A swift hello   Wed Feb 25, 2009 1:04 pm

billy_1080 wrote:
my thoughts exactly jase. a two year old gaming, i don't think i started till i was like 4 or so

Hey it's possible. I remember playing a Thomas the tank engine game on my computer with my parents at roughly 3 years of age.
Back to top Go down
Lord_Coinage
Table Salt
avatar

Male Number of posts : 3535
Age : 23
Location : Bateau Bay, NSW
Registration date : 2009-01-31

PostSubject: Re: A swift hello   Wed Feb 25, 2009 1:06 pm

I remember playing Total Annihilation during the school holidays, eating pop tarts when I was 7.

Damn, now I want a pop tart. And Total Annihilation.
Back to top Go down
Epic_fox
Albino
avatar

Male Number of posts : 1492
Age : 28
Location : Frankston
Currently Playing : MW:2. Assassins creed 2. Uncharted 2.
Registration date : 2008-08-08

PostSubject: Re: A swift hello   Wed Feb 25, 2009 1:39 pm

I think we are a fairly mature bunch... we have our moments.
But when it comes down to online gaming i think we really do come good... and it hasn't happened too many times, but one night when most of us were on W@W we fucking owned. i was finishing with like 18-1 and so on and so forth, beating our opposition by a few hundred kills at least.

I don't think it will be hard to fit in, and given, that my avatar is me with my nuts out it may not appear like it at first glance. but we are a pretty serious group of gamers.
Back to top Go down
TearInto5th
Ultimate Moon-tan
avatar

Male Number of posts : 1660
Age : 28
Location : Melbourne, Frankston
Currently Playing : Blur, BFBC2
Registration date : 2008-08-25

PostSubject: Re: A swift hello   Wed Feb 25, 2009 1:59 pm

Yeah... hope mine and Foxs avatar doesn't scare you off, but welcome. On teh forums, you will find so much shit to entertain you here, but when we play together, I can hardly remember a time that we've lost, we look out for eachother and give good intel, so the team play mechanic is definitely there.

Stay Salty and stay Sexy, can't wait to fire up some KZ2!
Back to top Go down
Lord_Coinage
Table Salt
avatar

Male Number of posts : 3535
Age : 23
Location : Bateau Bay, NSW
Registration date : 2009-01-31

PostSubject: Re: A swift hello   Wed Feb 25, 2009 2:02 pm

Yeah, the scrotum and pants down pictures are from a weekend of gaming and drinking that some of the guys had. You should look at the topic...awesome.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: A swift hello   

Back to top Go down
 
A swift hello
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next
 Similar topics
-
» a place in this world tYLOR SWIFT
» Ironside theme time
» A Taylor Swift Avii
» Touhoumon Emerald Evolution Master List
» Want MOTUC Ram man, Swift Wind, Jitsu, Fisto

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
AUoD :: The Clan :: New Members-
Jump to: