AussieMonster

Share | 

Why?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
PhsycoCh

PostSubject: Why?   Sat Feb 28, 2009 7:44 am

I know this will most likely get deleted but this is getting crazy.

I know a bunch of members between ACR and AUoD don't get along (must say I made my fair share of jokes about it but don't have anything specific against you guys) but the fact that it appears an AUoD user has gotten onto the ACR site via Chlips account and gone deleting users is crazy.

I don't know if all AUoD members feel that strongly against the ACR clan but it's just really dissapointing to see something taken that far.

Cheers
PhsycoChicken
Back to top Go down
Sticks38

PostSubject: Re: Why?   Sat Feb 28, 2009 8:01 am

To the hacker/s,

That was low. No-one from ACR would even consider doing something like that. Jokes are made, sure, but they are jokes, nothing more. The fact that substantial damage was done to the ACR site (and lucky an admin was around to stop the attack early), means the person/people responsible had no such jokes in mind. Hacking into another's site and causing damage is such an immature dog act that I did not believe it was possible. Even by the worst of you.

Get over the past, and harden the fuck up AUoD.
Back to top Go down
jase619
[AUoD] Founder

Male Number of posts : 12205
Currently Playing : Starcraft 2: Wings of dapdap
Special Rank :

Registration date : 2008-08-06

PostSubject: Re: Why?   Sat Feb 28, 2009 8:03 am

What the fuck?

Neutral

Mitchell Simpson wrote:
Can I talk to "her" most bojer indugcing best friend, your tits are awesome btw I wish you showed more skin.
Cause you are fucking horney,.I'll make.you squirt by fucking.you hardcore
Ps:please show.rus.your.pussy we are ashorebezingqxh heqbq
Back to top Go down
http://auodclan.omgforum.net/
Epic_fox
Albino

Male Number of posts : 1492
Currently Playing : MW:2. Assassins creed 2. Uncharted 2.
Registration date : 2008-08-08

PostSubject: Re: Why?   Sat Feb 28, 2009 8:29 am

I didn't realise this was such a big can of worms.
Obviously there is some love loss between the two clans, but i didn't know it was this bad.
Back to top Go down
Marz

PostSubject: Re: Why?   Sat Feb 28, 2009 8:37 am

Hi, just an update on this.

We have the IP's and have reported them. The site has been restored by the forum provider and everything has been restored back to normal and the one deleted user account is back and all changes are reversed. So all the intended damage has been fixed so you wasted your time. Our admin was able to counter it quickly thanks to our members and was stopped almost as soon as it began. Logging in under someones name is easy to stop if you know what your doing, which we do.

This is the differenc between our clan. We are mature and haven't bothered AUoD, yet you continue to try to cause problems for us. It shows how pathetic some of your members are. The person(s) using this account where unaware that thier IP on every move they made, account deleted, posts added, option changed was recorded by the forums security. Once we get reports back on IP's we will be taking this further as unauthouised access to an account is illegal.

Thanks for your time.
Back to top Go down
The Truthinator
Sea Salt

Male Number of posts : 2544
Registration date : 2008-10-19

PostSubject: Re: Why?   Sat Feb 28, 2009 8:39 am

Yeah....yet you ban me without even asking if it was me or telling me the reason I'm getting banned, which there was none.
Shows how much trust and respect is in your clan, aye Marz?

Special Rank :

PostSubject: Re: Why?   Sat Feb 28, 2009 8:54 am

Do whatever you have to do, but may I ask how you are so sure that it was AUoD?

Mitchell Simpson wrote:
Can I talk to "her" most bojer indugcing best friend, your tits are awesome btw I wish you showed more skin.
Back to top Go down
Marz

PostSubject: Re: Why?   Sat Feb 28, 2009 8:56 am

You where sent email and never responded to me. What where we to think? Then you find out why and your reaction was basicly i dont give a shit. We did what was in the best interest of the clan at the time. We are trying to be the bigger clan and move past this shit but every few weeks AUoD try to cause us some problem. Some clan... aye Burty? Anyways this is not about you.

All is well on our end now and we await contact from our provider to see where we can take this.

Thanks.
Back to top Go down
jase619
[AUoD] Founder

Special Rank :

PostSubject: Re: Why?   Sat Feb 28, 2009 9:00 am

You didn't answer me.

And how does AUoD ever try to cause you problems? We haven't done anything!

Mitchell Simpson wrote:
Back to top Go down
Marz

PostSubject: Re: Why?   Sat Feb 28, 2009 9:08 am

Sorry Jase didnt see your response.

Well honestly we have had no negative contact with any other clans and all our problems stem from AUoD, so its kind of speaks for itself. Also recently you had stated to Chlippry you knew about things said on our site and what not. Either someone telling you or as we found possibly jumping in on a "members" account. From tracking members activity through admin i noticed some odd behaviour on logins. IP address not matching and extended periods of login but no posting... just viewing random forums, some that had not been posted in for days. We have also sent those IP's as part of the report. So deny it all you like as it has not hurt us, just made us realise that this has gone beyond pathetic. But instead of repsonding by doing the same thing done to us, we will take the high ground and use the correct channels to have this punished.

Thanks again for your time.
Back to top Go down
Marz

PostSubject: Re: Why?   Sat Feb 28, 2009 9:26 am

Well since we started there has been...

Mummytoop TK'ing
Your inside info on the ACR site
Threat of stealing of ACR name on KZ2
Attempted "hacking"

Since we have been around 2 months and are very new and on great terms with all clans we have played with then all this shit latest just screams AUoD. I think given the history we are not out of place stating AUoD members were behind this. If this happened to you, you would think ACR, thats something everyone here and on ACR could be sure of... and we wouldn't blame you for doing so. We have a rocky past and threating you just doesn't work so like i stated we have taken the high ground, been the better clan and moved on. Maybe you should do the same? And if your not aware of some of these things going down Jase then maybe you should sit down with your members and find out who is?

Once again thanks for your time everyone.
Back to top Go down
jase619
[AUoD] Founder

Special Rank :

PostSubject: Re: Why?   Sat Feb 28, 2009 9:31 am

Marz wrote:
Well since we started there has been...

Mummytoop TK'ing
Your inside info on the ACR site
Threat of stealing of ACR name on KZ2
Attempted "hacking"

Since we have been around 2 months and are very new and on great terms with all clans we have played with then all this shit latest just screams AUoD. I think given the history we are not out of place stating AUoD members were behind this. If this happened to you, you would think ACR, thats something everyone here and on ACR could be sure of... and we wouldn't blame you for doing so. We have a rocky past and threating you just doesn't work so like i stated we have taken the high ground, been the better clan and moved on. Maybe you should do the same? And if your not aware of some of these things going down Jase then maybe you should sit down with your members and find out who is?

Once again thanks for your time everyone.
The last 3 on your list have been within 3 or 4 days. not multiple weeks. Get your timelines straightened out.
And there was never a "threat" and it was never a problem of me stealing your clan name, because I posted that I considered it AFTER you had already done it, so how was that a problem to you guys at all?

And the whole mummytoop thing was blown way out of proportion, you got butthurt because someone shot you in the back of the head. That was it.
And it obviously was obviously very well "attempted" hacking if whoever it was managed to do what they wanted to do. That's more than an attempt.

I'm hoping for your sake your Italian is better than your English Marz.

Also: Better clans wouldn't call other clans "AUoD(icks)"

Mitchell Simpson wrote:
Back to top Go down
Epic_fox
Albino

Male Number of posts : 1492
Currently Playing : MW:2. Assassins creed 2. Uncharted 2.
Registration date : 2008-08-08

PostSubject: Re: Why?   Sat Feb 28, 2009 9:35 am

I think the only way to end this is to sever all ties.
You are in one clan or the other.
We need to be civil when we see each other online.
And that is the way we end all of this.
Back to top Go down
psyc1030
Godlike

Male Number of posts : 850
Currently Playing : FIFA10,MW2
Registration date : 2008-11-15

PostSubject: Re: Why?   Sat Feb 28, 2009 9:40 am

mmm...i get along with members from both clans quite alright...
i am reli sad to see incident like this has happened...
but again...marz...i dun think it is right to point fingers at us if you dun have 100% prove to say its one of member from AUoD who hacked your site...it is a bit unjust. and i am pretty sure jase was joking about hacking and creating ACR clan name b4 u guys
and i do hope both clans can get along....not neccessarily get along well, but at least less hate and more luv
Back to top Go down
Marz

PostSubject: Re: Why?   Sat Feb 28, 2009 9:49 am

They where just examples Jase, nothing more. Anyway your reactions to my posts just prove me right more and more. Comments about my "English" just show your immaturity. Be the bigger man and let it go too. We have all the proof we need and we will handle it from there, and even with all that you wont see a ACR stoop this low.

Anyways im off. Have a nice weekend guys and we hope to see you do well in Killzone 2 and other future games your clan takes part in.

Cheers!

**And we are not the clan that named you AUoD(icks), but yes i did use it on ACR. Like you have never said anything offensive about ACR? Exactly!
Back to top Go down
Marz

PostSubject: Re: Why?   Sat Feb 28, 2009 9:54 am

Cheers Psyc1030 and Epic. Good to see level headed replies without insult. Lets just hope members of AUoD can get over all this and move on.

Cheers!
Back to top Go down
AussieMonster
Sea Salt

Male Number of posts : 2524
Currently Playing : Barely anything these days :(
Registration date : 2008-08-19

PostSubject: Re: Why?   Sat Feb 28, 2009 9:58 am

You obviously have a problem with a certain individual not the clan, even if the person responsible is a member of AUoD the clan cannot be held responsible for what an individual does.
Back to top Go down
billy_1080
Master of Engrish

Male Number of posts : 4988
Currently Playing : Crysis 2. BF:BC2 again... FF dissidia duodecim.
Special Rank :
Registration date : 2008-08-18

PostSubject: Re: Why?   Sat Feb 28, 2009 9:59 am

i agreed with fox. I think all ties should be severed and have a clean start.
I understand that you guys have been wronged, and feel that there is still hostility, but under the circumstances that your clan was formed you have to understand there is still resentment.
I say let this day be where we cease fucking with each other and slagging each other off. And give birth to a healthy rivalry. And if we happen to be in the same game as other members be respectful and relish the competition.
I know it will take the effort of all clan members on both sides. But these internet back and forths shit me, as nothing is resolved no matter how many people insult, plead or make valid points.
As for your site hack, i was unaware of this, and think it shouldnt have happened. But mistakes have been made and lets all hope we can move on.
Thanks for you time

DECAPITATIOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONN!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
jase619
[AUoD] Founder

Special Rank :

PostSubject: Re: Why?   Sat Feb 28, 2009 10:09 am

I may have said you're a group of faggots (I don't specifically remember a time but I know I would've voiced my opinion somewhere) but i didn't make fun of your name...I could've called you Argentenian Cock Rooters, but I haven't.

And Billy was 100% right with what he said about there being hostility considering the conditions your "clan" was born in.

And I know only one person here will fully believe me but I swear on my life, it wasn't me.

Mitchell Simpson wrote:
Back to top Go down
Bolanaise
Blue-Whale Satisfier

Male Number of posts : 1086
Currently Playing : U2, AC2 and MW2
Registration date : 2009-01-16

PostSubject: Re: Why?   Sat Feb 28, 2009 10:12 am

If its an individual than take it up with them. Dont go boycotting the whole site for one indivduals act.
Back to top Go down
Thezar
Epson Salt

Male Number of posts : 2066
Currently Playing : Demon Souls
Registration date : 2008-11-13

PostSubject: Re: Why?   Sat Feb 28, 2009 1:36 pm

We have the IP's and have reported them.
Really, what is it?
Back to top Go down
billy_1080
Master of Engrish

Male Number of posts : 4988
Currently Playing : Crysis 2. BF:BC2 again... FF dissidia duodecim.
Special Rank :
Registration date : 2008-08-18

PostSubject: Re: Why?   Sat Feb 28, 2009 3:14 pm

i love how its a free clan, with no hierarchy, yet he monitors the usage of his members.

DECAPITATIOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONN!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
AussieMonster
Sea Salt

Male Number of posts : 2524
Currently Playing : Barely anything these days :(
Registration date : 2008-08-19

PostSubject: Re: Why?   Sat Feb 28, 2009 3:43 pm

billy_1080 wrote:
i love how its a free clan, with no hierarchy, yet he monitors the usage of his members.
yeah i noticed that to billy
Back to top Go down
TearInto5th
Ultimate Moon-tan

Male Number of posts : 1660
Currently Playing : Blur, BFBC2
Registration date : 2008-08-25

PostSubject: Re: Why?   Sat Feb 28, 2009 3:52 pm

One bad apple doesn't make the entire barrell rotten...

heres what I have to say, I didn't know that this was such a big deal, frmo here on I say you pick where you think you belong, and stick with it and fuck off, as mean as this sounds I put 110% of myself behind it. Stop this fucking nonsense between clans, I don't care WHO you are, be it a leader or a pipsqueak, stop this now, because this is destroying everything. Go to your clan and grow, be as one, and I hope that down the road, as Billy said that we can have a healthy rivalry in the future.

This shit is just rediclulous, seriously, I don't know whos getting off on this and frankly I don't care.

Marz, just leave, please. I don't mean this in a bad way but I mean it in a way for us to start again, go to your clan and stay with them.

I'm saying this to everyone, you cant change yesterday, this shit has happened. Deal with it, look towards tomorrow. If you keep looking backwards you will never go forwards. Lets forget this shit and do what a clan is supposed to, play some games, talk some shit, and have some fun.
Back to top Go down
Marz

PostSubject: Re: Why?   Sun Mar 01, 2009 1:47 pm

Hi guys. Sorry i have been busy this weekend and had not had a chance to follow up on this. I just wanted to state a few last things.

Firstly, thankyou for your responses and i agree 100% that we should just let this be and move on. It would be healthy for everyone. Secondly, i would like to thankyou for your positivity in light of everything that has happend and that you want to see a poitive outcome. Its a step in the right direction. Also someone stated "i love how its a free clan, with no hierarchy, yet he monitors the usage of his members". This was taken out of context and was only done when we had noticed what was happening this last week and needed to be investigated. Anyways guys i dont blame all of you for this and i do know that a few can really wreck it for the rest of the clan. I hope those few take this onboard and respect what other clan members have said.

Heres to good gaming! And like i said earlier good luck in all the games you take part in. I hope you get the enjoyment that you deserve.

Thanks, once again, for your time.

Marz.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Why?   

Back to top Go down

Why?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
AUoD :: The Clan :: New Members-
Jump to: