HomeFAQRegisterLog in
Search
 
 

Display results as :
 
Rechercher Advanced Search
December 2017
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
    123
45678910
11121314151617
18192021222324
25262728293031
CalendarCalendar
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 94 on Mon Jan 10, 2011 5:06 pm
Top posters
jase619
 
Spartangy
 
sumsouljah
 
billy_1080
 
SnowTau
 
Lord_Coinage
 
TheMightyStoner
 
Broseph_Stalin
 
The Truthinator
 
AussieMonster
 

Share | 
 

 app to join AUoD

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
sumsouljah
Salt Shaker
avatar

Male Number of posts : 5933
Age : 24
Location : Melbourne, Western Suburbs
Registration date : 2009-02-01

PostSubject: Re: app to join AUoD   Sat Sep 12, 2009 7:48 pm

Snow, why you been on so much lately?

_________________
Back to top Go down
SnowTau
Table Salt
avatar

Male Number of posts : 3544
Age : 24
Location : NSW
Currently Playing : CoD4, C9, CS:S, DotA2.
Registration date : 2008-08-31

PostSubject: Re: app to join AUoD   Sat Sep 12, 2009 8:29 pm

Why not?

_________________

Back to top Go down
sumsouljah
Salt Shaker
avatar

Male Number of posts : 5933
Age : 24
Location : Melbourne, Western Suburbs
Registration date : 2009-02-01

PostSubject: Re: app to join AUoD   Sun Sep 13, 2009 5:11 am

I'm not saying its bad, its awesome but you've gone from posting once a week and now you post everyday.

_________________
Back to top Go down
Lord_Coinage
Table Salt
avatar

Male Number of posts : 3535
Age : 23
Location : Bateau Bay, NSW
Registration date : 2009-01-31

PostSubject: Re: app to join AUoD   Sun Sep 13, 2009 5:32 am

Yeah, it's a lot more active around here. More pleasant, too. Or maybe I'm just percieving it like that because it's a beautiful day and I'm in a good mood. Either way,
Back to top Go down
sumsouljah
Salt Shaker
avatar

Male Number of posts : 5933
Age : 24
Location : Melbourne, Western Suburbs
Registration date : 2009-02-01

PostSubject: Re: app to join AUoD   Sun Sep 13, 2009 5:34 am

Nope, its because its my birthday.

_________________
Back to top Go down
SnowTau
Table Salt
avatar

Male Number of posts : 3544
Age : 24
Location : NSW
Currently Playing : CoD4, C9, CS:S, DotA2.
Registration date : 2008-08-31

PostSubject: Re: app to join AUoD   Sun Sep 13, 2009 5:52 am

sumsouljah wrote:
I'm not saying its bad, its awesome but you've gone from posting once a week and now you post everyday.

Meh. I just started coming all of a sudden lol. You sexy babes make me keep on wanting to come back Cool

_________________

Back to top Go down
FallenWarlord
The Warload
avatar

Male Number of posts : 2148
Age : 24
Location : Gold Coast
Special Rank : Clan Leader: R2
Registration date : 2008-08-07

PostSubject: Re: app to join AUoD   Sun Sep 13, 2009 9:59 am

SnowTau wrote:
sumsouljah wrote:
I'm not saying its bad, its awesome but you've gone from posting once a week and now you post everyday.

Meh. I just started coming all of a sudden lol. You sexy babes make me keep on wanting to come back Cool

lol'd hard.

_________________

Back to top Go down
Lord_Coinage
Table Salt
avatar

Male Number of posts : 3535
Age : 23
Location : Bateau Bay, NSW
Registration date : 2009-01-31

PostSubject: Re: app to join AUoD   Sun Sep 13, 2009 11:52 am

FallenWarlord wrote:
SnowTau wrote:
sumsouljah wrote:
I'm not saying its bad, its awesome but you've gone from posting once a week and now you post everyday.

Meh. I just started coming all of a sudden lol. You sexy babes make me keep on wanting to come back Cool

lol'd hard.

Now that I read that again...bahaha.
Back to top Go down
SnowTau
Table Salt
avatar

Male Number of posts : 3544
Age : 24
Location : NSW
Currently Playing : CoD4, C9, CS:S, DotA2.
Registration date : 2008-08-31

PostSubject: Re: app to join AUoD   Sun Sep 13, 2009 4:00 pm

...fail. xd.

Here let me fix it for you guys.

"Meh. I just started cumming all of a sudden lol. You sexy babes make me keep on wanting to come back Cool"

_________________

Back to top Go down
kramin
Unhealthily Oversized
avatar

Male Number of posts : 306
Age : 38
Location : Sydney
Currently Playing : Waiting to gets my arse online in own place to get MW2!
Registration date : 2008-08-19

PostSubject: Re: app to join AUoD   Mon Sep 14, 2009 10:52 am

Welcome Debris!!
Back to top Go down
debris1000
Large
avatar

Male Number of posts : 420
Age : 34
Location : Sitting on my ass
Currently Playing : Dragon Age Origins, Dirt 3, Rachet and Clank a Clank in time, Motorstorm Apocolispe
Registration date : 2009-09-11

PostSubject: Re: app to join AUoD   Mon Sep 14, 2009 12:27 pm

Thanks Kramin
Back to top Go down
jase619
[AUoD] Founder
avatar

Male Number of posts : 12205
Age : 24
Location : Wollongong, NSW.
Currently Playing : Starcraft 2: Wings of dapdap
Special Rank :

Registration date : 2008-08-06

PostSubject: Re: app to join AUoD   Tue Sep 15, 2009 11:04 am

SnowTau wrote:
...fail. xd.

Here let me fix it for you guys.

"Meh. I just started cumming all of a sudden lol. You sexy babes make me keep on wanting to come back Cool"
That made absolutely no difference.

_________________

Mitchell Simpson wrote:
Can I talk to "her" most bojer indugcing best friend, your tits are awesome btw I wish you showed more skin.
Cause you are fucking horney,.I'll make.you squirt by fucking.you hardcore
Ps:please show.rus.your.pussy we are ashorebezingqxh heqbq
Back to top Go down
http://auodclan.omgforum.net/
SnowTau
Table Salt
avatar

Male Number of posts : 3544
Age : 24
Location : NSW
Currently Playing : CoD4, C9, CS:S, DotA2.
Registration date : 2008-08-31

PostSubject: Re: app to join AUoD   Tue Sep 15, 2009 12:58 pm

I just changed the word to make it fit more to what they were giggling like little girls about.

_________________

Back to top Go down
sumsouljah
Salt Shaker
avatar

Male Number of posts : 5933
Age : 24
Location : Melbourne, Western Suburbs
Registration date : 2009-02-01

PostSubject: Re: app to join AUoD   Tue Sep 15, 2009 7:05 pm

OH YES HE DID

_________________
Back to top Go down
jase619
[AUoD] Founder
avatar

Male Number of posts : 12205
Age : 24
Location : Wollongong, NSW.
Currently Playing : Starcraft 2: Wings of dapdap
Special Rank :

Registration date : 2008-08-06

PostSubject: Re: app to join AUoD   Wed Sep 16, 2009 9:12 am

SnowTau wrote:
I just changed the word to make it fit more to what they were giggling like little girls about.
You just said it yourself...you changed the word to what they were already thinking >_>

_________________

Mitchell Simpson wrote:
Can I talk to "her" most bojer indugcing best friend, your tits are awesome btw I wish you showed more skin.
Cause you are fucking horney,.I'll make.you squirt by fucking.you hardcore
Ps:please show.rus.your.pussy we are ashorebezingqxh heqbq
Back to top Go down
http://auodclan.omgforum.net/
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: app to join AUoD   

Back to top Go down
 
app to join AUoD
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2
 Similar topics
-
» Characters join squads
» Join My Flockdraw
» the /join english chat thread
» Need People To Join Me For Charity (read below)
» How to join us on Dexternet Wrath Server

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
AUoD :: The Clan :: New Members-
Jump to: