HomeFAQRegisterLog in
Search
 
 

Display results as :
 
Rechercher Advanced Search
October 2017
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
      1
2345678
9101112131415
16171819202122
23242526272829
3031     
CalendarCalendar
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 94 on Mon Jan 10, 2011 5:06 pm
Top posters
jase619
 
Spartangy
 
sumsouljah
 
billy_1080
 
SnowTau
 
Lord_Coinage
 
TheMightyStoner
 
Broseph_Stalin
 
The Truthinator
 
AussieMonster
 

Share | 
 

 "Meet the new guys" night.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Which night?
Thursday
31%
 31% [ 5 ]
Friday
6%
 6% [ 1 ]
Saturday
13%
 13% [ 2 ]
Sunday
19%
 19% [ 3 ]
Monday
6%
 6% [ 1 ]
Other (Please specify)
25%
 25% [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 16
 

AuthorMessage
kclc7
Menu Man
avatar

Male Number of posts : 2518
Age : 26
Location : Sydney
Currently Playing : SC2
Registration date : 2009-11-06

PostSubject: Re: "Meet the new guys" night.   Sun Dec 19, 2010 10:49 pm

I'm off this coming Wednesday.
Back to top Go down
jase619
[AUoD] Founder
avatar

Male Number of posts : 12205
Age : 24
Location : Wollongong, NSW.
Currently Playing : Starcraft 2: Wings of dapdap
Special Rank :

Registration date : 2008-08-06

PostSubject: Re: "Meet the new guys" night.   Mon Dec 20, 2010 6:37 am

Given the 4 'others' and only 1 Monday, how about we have 2 nights: tomorrow and Wednesday?

_________________

Mitchell Simpson wrote:
Can I talk to "her" most bojer indugcing best friend, your tits are awesome btw I wish you showed more skin.
Cause you are fucking horney,.I'll make.you squirt by fucking.you hardcore
Ps:please show.rus.your.pussy we are ashorebezingqxh heqbq
Back to top Go down
http://auodclan.omgforum.net/
TheMightyStoner
Rock Salt
avatar

Male Number of posts : 3227
Age : 23
Location : wollongong
Currently Playing : diddly shit
Registration date : 2009-08-29

PostSubject: Re: "Meet the new guys" night.   Mon Dec 20, 2010 8:15 am

well i was the one who said they couldn't do tonight, and by the way of things looks like i wont be doing anything tonight, so have it tonight
Back to top Go down
kclc7
Menu Man
avatar

Male Number of posts : 2518
Age : 26
Location : Sydney
Currently Playing : SC2
Registration date : 2009-11-06

PostSubject: Re: "Meet the new guys" night.   Mon Dec 20, 2010 11:32 am

How about all the time? Just jump on whenever you are free. Or someone choose a date and time and if you can't make it, too bad so sad, next time. New guys should choose date and time, no point if the new guys can't mate it.
Back to top Go down
RayMerMon
Small
avatar

Male Number of posts : 26
Age : 22
Location : New Zealand
Currently Playing : Black Ops, BFBC2
Registration date : 2010-12-15

PostSubject: Re: "Meet the new guys" night.   Tue Dec 21, 2010 12:51 am

im good every night till 11 NZ time. but the timezones may fuck times up
Back to top Go down
jase619
[AUoD] Founder
avatar

Male Number of posts : 12205
Age : 24
Location : Wollongong, NSW.
Currently Playing : Starcraft 2: Wings of dapdap
Special Rank :

Registration date : 2008-08-06

PostSubject: Re: "Meet the new guys" night.   Tue Dec 21, 2010 6:21 am

RayMerMon wrote:
im good every night till 11 NZ time. but the timezones may fuck times up
Yeah, a little bit. Usually we don't start getting really into it until about then.

_________________

Mitchell Simpson wrote:
Can I talk to "her" most bojer indugcing best friend, your tits are awesome btw I wish you showed more skin.
Cause you are fucking horney,.I'll make.you squirt by fucking.you hardcore
Ps:please show.rus.your.pussy we are ashorebezingqxh heqbq
Back to top Go down
http://auodclan.omgforum.net/
Jebus_Pwns_You
Microscopic


Number of posts : 5
Age : 25
Registration date : 2010-12-13

PostSubject: Re: "Meet the new guys" night.   Mon Dec 27, 2010 9:06 am

did i miss new guys night??!? aww dam

il be on today from about now until 3 in the morning, purely due to the fact that i have nothing better to do, including no work atm or a gf in the same state.

i would really like to find out if you guys are decent players, as well as funny. im up for BO or BC2.

also i dont know if its because i havent added enough of the clan or wat but none of you ever seem to be on. being in a clan so far seems similar to how ive been playing for years, like a beast, although with loneliness in my heart. weird, but true.

iliketurtles

Back to top Go down
sumsouljah
Salt Shaker
avatar

Male Number of posts : 5933
Age : 24
Location : Melbourne, Western Suburbs
Registration date : 2009-02-01

PostSubject: Re: "Meet the new guys" night.   Mon Dec 27, 2010 11:36 am

...We're almost always on, at least a couple of us.
Add some more!

_________________
Back to top Go down
RayMerMon
Small
avatar

Male Number of posts : 26
Age : 22
Location : New Zealand
Currently Playing : Black Ops, BFBC2
Registration date : 2010-12-15

PostSubject: Re: "Meet the new guys" night.   Mon Dec 27, 2010 1:32 pm

yeah if im on just invite me to a game
Back to top Go down
JRizzy1
Extreme
avatar

Male Number of posts : 560
Age : 25
Currently Playing : DOTA2, SC2
Registration date : 2010-12-08

PostSubject: Re: "Meet the new guys" night.   Mon Dec 27, 2010 8:39 pm

broooo what happened to tha mad party we had goin on blops!, everybody just dissapeared! i was goin on a my best win streak so far lol 18, fail i know, but still, everybody left, then i joined a game and jers and robbie were on the other team, and told me to go party with them, so without thinking i left and now my win streaks ruined! haha, another failll, and THEN! i tried joinin you robbie and jers but it wouldnt let me =S that and the frustration that i just found out my mrs is hanging with a bunch of cunts i hate made me rage quit haha.

fo reall but, me and jebus owned hard core on BBC2 haha, and i think raymermon was there for a few rounds i can't remember, but me jebus and my mate cam, were up on the roof of this building site, and we were medics cept for jebus who was assault, and it made for so much fun haha, everytime one of us died, we got revived, and we had unlimited ammo thanks to jebus, then me and my mate died, so jebus took over medic and revived us haha, great night of gaming on bbc2 and blops Wink.
Back to top Go down
SnowTau
Table Salt
avatar

Male Number of posts : 3544
Age : 23
Location : NSW
Currently Playing : CoD4, C9, CS:S, DotA2.
Registration date : 2008-08-31

PostSubject: Re: "Meet the new guys" night.   Mon Dec 27, 2010 8:41 pm

JRizzy1 wrote:
broooo what happened to tha mad party we had goin on blops!, everybody just dissapeared! i was goin on a my best win streak so far lol 18, fail i know, but still, everybody left, then i joined a game and jers and robbie were on the other team, and told me to go party with them, so without thinking i left and now my win streaks ruined! haha, another failll, and THEN! i tried joinin you robbie and jers but it wouldnt let me =S that and the frustration that i just found out my mrs is hanging with a bunch of cunts i hate made me rage quit haha.

fo reall but, me and jebus owned hard core on BBC2 haha, and i think raymermon was there for a few rounds i can't remember, but me jebus and my mate cam, were up on the roof of this building site, and we were medics cept for jebus who was assault, and it made for so much fun haha, everytime one of us died, we got revived, and we had unlimited ammo thanks to jebus, then me and my mate died, so jebus took over medic and revived us haha, great night of gaming on bbc2 and blops Wink.
I couldn't join Jer after the party broke up Sad

Anyway, fucking epic night, we were unbeatable, got my win streak up to 41!

_________________

Back to top Go down
JRizzy1
Extreme
avatar

Male Number of posts : 560
Age : 25
Currently Playing : DOTA2, SC2
Registration date : 2010-12-08

PostSubject: Re: "Meet the new guys" night.   Mon Dec 27, 2010 8:45 pm

SnowTau wrote:
JRizzy1 wrote:
broooo what happened to tha mad party we had goin on blops!, everybody just dissapeared! i was goin on a my best win streak so far lol 18, fail i know, but still, everybody left, then i joined a game and jers and robbie were on the other team, and told me to go party with them, so without thinking i left and now my win streaks ruined! haha, another failll, and THEN! i tried joinin you robbie and jers but it wouldnt let me =S that and the frustration that i just found out my mrs is hanging with a bunch of cunts i hate made me rage quit haha.

fo reall but, me and jebus owned hard core on BBC2 haha, and i think raymermon was there for a few rounds i can't remember, but me jebus and my mate cam, were up on the roof of this building site, and we were medics cept for jebus who was assault, and it made for so much fun haha, everytime one of us died, we got revived, and we had unlimited ammo thanks to jebus, then me and my mate died, so jebus took over medic and revived us haha, great night of gaming on bbc2 and blops Wink.
I couldn't join Jer after the party broke up Sad

Anyway, fucking epic night, we were unbeatable, got my win streak up to 41!

FUCK MAYNEEEE, lemme say you fuckin go hard on cod like every game, epic shit my man, so jealous haha. oi what you use on your 74u, grip ? rapid ?

edit: yeah after we decided to party up again, i couldnt connect to anyone either ? haha then one by one we all went offline
Back to top Go down
jase619
[AUoD] Founder
avatar

Male Number of posts : 12205
Age : 24
Location : Wollongong, NSW.
Currently Playing : Starcraft 2: Wings of dapdap
Special Rank :

Registration date : 2008-08-06

PostSubject: Re: "Meet the new guys" night.   Mon Dec 27, 2010 8:59 pm

Great games tonight, boys.

_________________

Mitchell Simpson wrote:
Can I talk to "her" most bojer indugcing best friend, your tits are awesome btw I wish you showed more skin.
Cause you are fucking horney,.I'll make.you squirt by fucking.you hardcore
Ps:please show.rus.your.pussy we are ashorebezingqxh heqbq
Back to top Go down
http://auodclan.omgforum.net/
SnowTau
Table Salt
avatar

Male Number of posts : 3544
Age : 23
Location : NSW
Currently Playing : CoD4, C9, CS:S, DotA2.
Registration date : 2008-08-31

PostSubject: Re: "Meet the new guys" night.   Mon Dec 27, 2010 9:00 pm

JRizzy1 wrote:
SnowTau wrote:
JRizzy1 wrote:
broooo what happened to tha mad party we had goin on blops!, everybody just dissapeared! i was goin on a my best win streak so far lol 18, fail i know, but still, everybody left, then i joined a game and jers and robbie were on the other team, and told me to go party with them, so without thinking i left and now my win streaks ruined! haha, another failll, and THEN! i tried joinin you robbie and jers but it wouldnt let me =S that and the frustration that i just found out my mrs is hanging with a bunch of cunts i hate made me rage quit haha.

fo reall but, me and jebus owned hard core on BBC2 haha, and i think raymermon was there for a few rounds i can't remember, but me jebus and my mate cam, were up on the roof of this building site, and we were medics cept for jebus who was assault, and it made for so much fun haha, everytime one of us died, we got revived, and we had unlimited ammo thanks to jebus, then me and my mate died, so jebus took over medic and revived us haha, great night of gaming on bbc2 and blops Wink.
I couldn't join Jer after the party broke up Sad

Anyway, fucking epic night, we were unbeatable, got my win streak up to 41!

FUCK MAYNEEEE, lemme say you fuckin go hard on cod like every game, epic shit my man, so jealous haha. oi what you use on your 74u, grip ? rapid ?

edit: yeah after we decided to party up again, i couldnt connect to anyone either ? haha then one by one we all went offline
I was using extended mags on the 74u and later extended mags on the AUG as well.

_________________

Back to top Go down
shroopy
Shootin' Blanks
avatar

Male Number of posts : 144
Age : 26
Location : Central Coast, NSW
Currently Playing : COD, Skyrim, SWTOR
Registration date : 2010-11-13

PostSubject: Re: "Meet the new guys" night.   Mon Dec 27, 2010 9:24 pm

damn the one night my connection decides to be shit i miss what sounded like a good night
Back to top Go down
SheBearRar
Unhealthily Oversized
avatar

Female Number of posts : 360
Age : 33
Location : Sydney
Currently Playing : COD(s). Your mum.
Registration date : 2010-03-15

PostSubject: Re: "Meet the new guys" night.   Tue Dec 28, 2010 2:54 am

I catch Shroopy fairly often online and he's easy enough to party up with but last night Burty and Jase sent me invites and my PS3 decided to seize up. Stupid machine.
Back to top Go down
Jebus_Pwns_You
Microscopic


Number of posts : 5
Age : 25
Registration date : 2010-12-13

PostSubject: Re: "Meet the new guys" night.   Tue Dec 28, 2010 1:40 pm

Black Ops Servers: 1 AUoD Clan: 0

Black Ops Noobs: 0 AUoD Clan: 1

Bad Company 2 Noobs: 0 AUoD Clan: 1

Fatigue: 1 Jebus: -5

dont worry guys il keep score. how long did you keep going after i left? i could barely shoot straight by 2ish.

i just got starcraft 2 so if anyone wants to come on tonight and show me how to not get my ass kicked, it would be much appreciated. i do have some experience with RTS but not online.

ilikefrogs
Back to top Go down
Spartangy
Salt Shaker
avatar

Male Number of posts : 6756
Age : 22
Location : Auckland, New Zealand
Currently Playing : On my PC.
Registration date : 2008-08-07

PostSubject: Re: "Meet the new guys" night.   Tue Dec 28, 2010 1:46 pm

Jebus_Pwns_You wrote:
i just got starcraft 2 so if anyone wants to come on tonight and show me how to not get my ass kicked, it would be much appreciated. i do have some experience with RTS but not online.

I just got it too man, add me.

spartangybeaver@hotmail.com
Back to top Go down
http://boards.4chan.org/v/
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: "Meet the new guys" night.   Tue Dec 28, 2010 1:58 pm

Awesome, jebus!
add me: Mossdog69@hotmail.com
do you have steam?
Back to top Go down
Jebus_Pwns_You
Microscopic


Number of posts : 5
Age : 25
Registration date : 2010-12-13

PostSubject: Re: "Meet the new guys" night.   Tue Dec 28, 2010 3:49 pm

if steam is some sort of voice chat thing then no.

thanks guys, it only just finished downloading about 50 patches. lol
Back to top Go down
Spartangy
Salt Shaker
avatar

Male Number of posts : 6756
Age : 22
Location : Auckland, New Zealand
Currently Playing : On my PC.
Registration date : 2008-08-07

PostSubject: Re: "Meet the new guys" night.   Tue Dec 28, 2010 3:53 pm

Jebus_Pwns_You wrote:
if steam is some sort of voice chat thing then no.

thanks guys, it only just finished downloading about 50 patches. lol

It's the most awesomest PC game client thingie wazoo ever.

http://store.steampowered.com/

GEDDIT. And look at dem sales.
Back to top Go down
http://boards.4chan.org/v/
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: "Meet the new guys" night.   

Back to top Go down
 
"Meet the new guys" night.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2
 Similar topics
-
» Hello ;) im happy to meet you guys
» Forza 3 Late Night Series Discussion
» Meet Akeem the Assamite Vizier (NEW NPC)
» Swap Meet at Newport Games Saturday Morning 11am to 1pm
» Night Goblin Horde FOR SALE!

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
AUoD :: The Clan :: New Members-
Jump to: