TheMightyStoner

Broseph_Stalin

The Truthinator

AussieMonster

Share | 

Australian Unit of Destruction Dictionary

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Australian Unit of Destruction Dictionary   Mon Nov 10, 2008 5:52 pm

Ok, so this is mainly for the new Recruits (which we welcome with open arms), but if your an existing member and you are after a definition for a word that gets used regularly on the site this is where you will find it!

Below are a list of words that we use very much on the site, most of them are very common words, but we have changed the meaning of them to suit different occasions.

Salt or Salty: usually an ingredient that is added to food to enhance the taste. in this clan, the definition of 'salt' is similar to the words good, awesome, amazing & fuck yeah. you would use the word salt in a sentence similar to shown:

man, i just had a salty game of CoD4, i was on fire owning n00bz left, right and centre

most of the times you will see the word Salty instead of Salt, this is because the scenario would often suit better to have salty.

FTW: generally means For The Win, used as follows:

the gameplay of Dead Space has been programmed to provide an experience that is FTW"

There is more definitions on the way, so keep in touch with this thread!

Last edited by Chlippry on Mon Nov 10, 2008 5:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
jase619
[AUoD] Founder

Male Number of posts : 12205
Currently Playing : Starcraft 2: Wings of dapdap
Special Rank :

Registration date : 2008-08-06

PostSubject: Re: Australian Unit of Destruction Dictionary   Mon Nov 10, 2008 5:54 pm

Nice work babe, I'll be sure to touch up this thread tomorrow arvo when I get home from school...shit I better get to bed.

Mitchell Simpson wrote:
Can I talk to "her" most bojer indugcing best friend, your tits are awesome btw I wish you showed more skin.
Cause you are fucking horney,.I'll make.you squirt by fucking.you hardcore
Ps:please show.rus.your.pussy we are ashorebezingqxh heqbq
Back to top Go down
http://auodclan.omgforum.net/
BledAngelShadow
BASministrator

Male Number of posts : 965
Currently Playing : I IS A PSYCHO!
Special Rank : GOD
Registration date : 2008-04-22

PostSubject: Re: Australian Unit of Destruction Dictionary   Mon Nov 10, 2008 7:29 pm

BAS: Pronounced like BASS as in the fish. Also has been pronounced by letter, B A S (bee aye ess). This is the abbreviated version of BledAngelShadow. This is not technically a AUoD term, however it is one you will see often.
ie: BAS is a sexy babe for an admin!

IIRC: If I Remember Correctly. this is a term used specifically when you are "recalling" something.
ie: IIRC, Jase619 founded and lead eTa (extreme tactical approach), which later disbanded, and some members joined a group that ended up becoming the Army of Doom, lead by former eTa member Qwazar. Jase would then go on to found the AUoD, Australian Army of Doom. After a long run under that clan name, the AUoD would later change its name to the Australian Unit of Destruction.

P.O.M: Piles of Meat. a group of wacky cunts started when Aussie-Rule hijacked a topic on gamefaqs.com started by Bottaboomstick. the topic, on the Unreal Tournament 3 PS3 based forum, known as Piles of Meat, spawned a whacky onslaught of insanity, still only understood by a small town in Nigeria... its original members are Bottaboomstick, Aussie-pwn (aussie), Vanilla_Face07 (Jase), Pudopist, Munky47879 (Clisp), and BledAngelShadow.

PostSubject: Re: Australian Unit of Destruction Dictionary   Wed Nov 12, 2008 5:24 pm

FTL: Generally means For The Loose or For the Loss. Used as Follows:

Xbox 360 FTL

Babe: Generally WOULD mean a lady, who is not of the ugly kind. BUT here in this clan, the word Babe, is used differently. It is used to refer to anyone who is in the clan, Male or Female. Used as Follows:

Jase is a babe, Chookz is a babe, Billy.... what a babe!, That random guy over there.....not so much of a babe.
Back to top Go down
BledAngelShadow
BASministrator

Male Number of posts : 965
Currently Playing : I IS A PSYCHO!
Special Rank : GOD
Registration date : 2008-04-22

PostSubject: Re: Australian Unit of Destruction Dictionary   Wed Nov 12, 2008 5:33 pm

FTW (alternate meaning): For the win not to your liking? well, an alternate use of this shorthand is "FUCK THE WORLD". Used as follows.
I, BAS, AM A GOD!! FTW MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA... -stroke- x_____X

Asshat: A generalized insult, used as a more creative way of calling one, an asshole.
Wow... that guy is such an asshat for teamkilling me

Box of Ass: A box, which has ass in it... duh!!
That guy is such a box of ass for using my own gun to kill me...

jase619
[AUoD] Founder

Male Number of posts : 12205
Currently Playing : Starcraft 2: Wings of dapdap
Special Rank :

Registration date : 2008-08-06

PostSubject: Re: Australian Unit of Destruction Dictionary   Thu Nov 13, 2008 1:32 am

Cum Drop
Generally used to describe a Socom player wearing all white camouflage, but can be used as a regular insult.
e.g. Look at that noob...what a cum drop

Mitchell Simpson wrote:
Can I talk to "her" most bojer indugcing best friend, your tits are awesome btw I wish you showed more skin.
Cause you are fucking horney,.I'll make.you squirt by fucking.you hardcore
Ps:please show.rus.your.pussy we are ashorebezingqxh heqbq
Back to top Go down
http://auodclan.omgforum.net/
Epic_fox
Albino

Male Number of posts : 1492
Currently Playing : MW:2. Assassins creed 2. Uncharted 2.
Registration date : 2008-08-08

PostSubject: Re: Australian Unit of Destruction Dictionary   Thu Nov 13, 2008 3:04 am

Boi Boi Boi Boi Boi Boi Boi Boi Boi Boi Boi Boi Boi Boi Boi Boi. (pronounced - BoiBoiBoiBoiBoiBoiBoiBoiBoiBoiBoiBoi.

Implying or meaning, the act of a man grabbing a womans chest repeatedly, and squeezing as hard as he deems neccesary.

Eg. cod:WaW girls. BOIBOIBOIBOIBOIBOIBOIBOIBOIBOI.@!!!!
Back to top Go down
TearInto5th
Ultimate Moon-tan

Male Number of posts : 1660
Currently Playing : Blur, BFBC2
Registration date : 2008-08-25

PostSubject: Re: Australian Unit of Destruction Dictionary   Tue Nov 18, 2008 3:47 am

It IS me... but it ISNT me... >_>....

IN DA FACE - A phrase discovered by an angry Kiwi in COD4, generally used to describe ownage of some sort.

Chlippries a babe, but I just knifed him IN, DA, FACE! (pronounced foice)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Australian Unit of Destruction Dictionary   

Back to top Go down

Australian Unit of Destruction Dictionary
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1